– Rehabilitation buggy in 2 sizes for children aged 1-10 years.
– The seat offers good postural care through a variety of adjustment possibilities
– Maximum load capacity of the wheelbase is 55 kg
– Tilting of the seat possible from 0° – 30°Seat can be turned for face-to-face seating
– Height-adjustable push bar
– Easy to fold and load for transport
– Large wheels so that rough terrain can safely be navigated
– Rear axle suspension that can be individually adjusted
Optional Additional Accessories:
– Locking set for vehicle transport
– Accessories bag
– Caster swivel lock
– Frame padding
– Back insert with headrest
– Thoracic supports
– Lap belt, 4 and 5-point belt
– Groin strap and securing vest
– Pelvic band
– Summer and winter cosy
– Rain canopy
– The Spex Discovery is an award-winning early intervention stroller for children with postural needs.
– The Discovery gives the parent and carers a ‘non medical looking’ equipment solution for their child, yet not compromising the therapist requirements for the child’s postural needs.
– The Discovery seamlessly adapts to a child’s daily activities, enabling parents to lead a dynamic, fun and active lifestyle.
– Gain peace of mind knowing your child’s special needs are cared for with clinical and ergonomic support for the best start in life