VOE ABDOMINAL BINDER
| Indications: |
– Abdominal Hernia
– Post Caesarean compression
– Post-operative wound healing
– Aerated elastic fabric
– Adjustable fastening with 2 self-adhesive straps
– Crossed structure fabric
– Improves bloodflow in legs and decreases swelling in ankles
– Inhibition of varicose veins
– Preventing of possible blood clots after surgery
– Graduated compression socks and hosiery come in different levels of compression, known as millimeters of mercury (expressed as mmHg)
– A mild level (up to 25mmHg) of graduated compression will help reduce the symptoms of swelling, tired and achy legs, spider and varicose veins.
– Compression stockings should feel strong around your legs.
– The most pressure will be felt around your ankles and less pressure higher up on your legs.